Monday 1 October 2012

We Know A Lot About Numbers!

Today we brainstormed everything we know about numbers. We worked in our small groups to present out thinking about the numbers 3, 6, 7, 5 and 8. I overheard great conversations. "If I have six circles and I cross one out, I have five." "An octopus has eight legs." "I can write my name three times." and "I read the story of the three bears."
What we know about numbers comes from our experience with the world. We hope to expand on what we know this month!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your number brainstorming 1J! I I love reading all of your blog pages. You guys are so smart! I can''t wait until you're older so that I can teach you in my grade 8 class. Keep up all of your hard work!

    Mr. Lappalainen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Mr. Lappalainen!
    Perhaps we can work with your grade 8's this year and learn from each other! We would like to visit your blog too. Thanks so much,
    Wonderful 1J

    ReplyDelete